With access to industry-leading services across 800 locations nationwide, you have the tools you need to keep your trucks, and business, moving.
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance
- Minor and major repairs
- Optional multi-point inspections
- Warranty work
- 24/7 roadside assistance, extended repair hours and available rentals
- Detailed record-keeping by vehicle, location or fleet
- 5000+ certified technicians
- A fleet of about 30,000 recent-model trucks, tractors, trailers, and vans
- Guaranteed availability
- Toll-free phone access to your nearest Ryder rental counter
- Rapid and efficient check-in and checkout
- Fast, on-site credit approval
- Flexible vehicle coverage options
- A team of over 5,000 expert technicians
- Service and repairs at pre-negotiated rates
- Simple repair scheduling with 1 easy call to Ryder’s Managed Maintenance Center
- Electronic estimate approvals
- Online invoice delivery
- EPA Compliance
- Truck washing
We are happy to announce that all Ryder locations have reopened and have fuel available at contracted rates.
If any of your Ryder rental or lease vehicles were impacted by flood or physical damage by Harvey, we have set up a dedicated claims team to assist you. This team will be able to begin the claims process and answer any questions you may have. They can be reached by phone at 800-753-8808 extension 327 and extension 354.
Due to the overwhelming affects Hurricane Harvey has caused in the Texas and Gulf Coast regions, we hope that you and your family remain safe during this time. Along with our partners at American Red Cross, we have activated our donation site which you can access by clicking here. Ryder is extending a 10% discount on Rental vehicles for your generosity.
If you have any questions about the location that services your vehicles, please contact the Ryder Customer Response Center (RCRC) at: